Join Claudia Cauterucci, psychotherapist and founder/creator of Dynamic Meditation, in her on-going Dynamic Meditation skill groups, and practice using the method in everyday living and issues.
THE BENEFITS ARE MANY
DM IS A SKILL AND A TOOL. In the DM groups, you will meet others who are learning this meditation skill and you will learn to use it by hearing their stories and sharing yours in an atmosphere of confidentiality. Claudia will work with people individually as well as a group so that you can see the method in action while applying it to your own personal concerns.
DM IS A PRACTICE. The groups ensure disciplined practice because they will be weekly and ongoing. Generally, it takes a few months of continuous practice for a skill to become automatic, so group members are therefore asked to commit to the group for at least three months.
CONNECTION AND UNIVERSALITY. Connection is at the heart of forming these groups. Everyone struggles, desires, fears, and has secrets. The concept of “I am you and you are me” is best exemplified in a group setting and neuroscientific research has shown that empathy and love-like sensations are increased and sustained with a meditation practice.
- WEEKLY SKILL GROUP – $60 – DM Alumni Only
- QUARTERLY DRILL SESSIONS: Every 3 months a 3-Hour BootCamp Sessions on a specific topic (see Calendar) – $100 – DM Alumni and public
1) Pre-requisite of Dynamic Meditation Introductory Workshop;
2) payments per instruction;
3) a commitment to confidentiality; and,
4) a consistent attendance as possible to promote group practice, trust, and cohesion.
Alexander Psychotherapy Associates located at 1801 Connecticut Ave., NW, Suite 400, Washington DC, 20009.